According to the Word of God
It is very simple to be saved and takes only a minute to explain. Please let me show you how to go to Heaven from the Bible, God's Word...
- Man is a sinner.
- Isaiah 53:6, "All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."
- John 3:3, "Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
- Romans 3:10, "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one."
- Romans 3:23, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."
- There is a price on our sin--eternal death in Hell.
- Romans 6:23, "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
- Romans 5:12, "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned."
- 2nd Thessalonians 1:8, "In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ."
- Revelation 20:15, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."
- Revelation 21:8, "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
- Jesus paid that price by dying on the cross and shedding His blood.
- Romans 5:8, "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
- John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- 1st Timothy 1:15, "This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief."
- 1st Peter 1:18-19, "Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ..."
- By faith in Jesus Christ ALONE we can be saved.
Salvation is NOT found in a religion or good works, but in a person...the LORD JESUS CHRIST!
- John 11:25, "Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:"
- John 14:6, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
- John 6:40, "And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day."
- Acts 26:18, "To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me."
- Romans 10:13, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
- 1st Corinthians 3:11, "For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ."
- Galatians 3:26, "For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus."
HERE IS HOW YOU CALL UPON THE LORD
Do you admit that you are a sinner under the condemnation of God?
Do you admit that you deserve to burn in Hell?
Do you believe Jesus is the Son of God (God in the flesh) who died upon the cross and shed His precious blood to pay for your sins?
If you are willing to admit your sinfulness and would like for God to save your soul, just ask Him...
I admit that I am a sinner, deserving of Hell. Please forgive me of my sins and take me to Heaven when I die. I now believe upon You alone, apart from all works and religion, as my personal Savior. Thank you. Amen.
Just as you were born physically to your parents, you were born spiritually into the Family of God when you believed on Jesus! (John 3:3). Please understand that we are not saved because we pray a prayer; but because we believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ. It is certainly appropriate to ask the Lord in prayer to forgive and save us; but it is our faith which prompted us to pray the prayer. You could just as easily believe in your heart upon the Lord to be saved, and not pray at all. Salvation is of the heart, as we read in Romans 10:10, "For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness..."
You do NOT have to be baptized or doing anything to go to Heaven other than trust upon the Lord as your Savior ... Romans 4:5, "But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness." What a wonderful Savior!
Please send us an email and let us know if you have just received Jesus Christ as your personal Savior! We would like to rejoice with you. We also will be able to help with any questions you may have. If you would like to find a good church where you live, CLICK HERE.
David J. Stewart